Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 23, Day 4

Week 22, Day 4
Kick, kick, kickity kick! The wee one isn't kicking much but I'm starting to feel it from the outside. Things haven't been timed right yet for Spouse to feel it, but I'm sure he will soon.

Tomorrow we have our first of two, six-hour childbirth classes. I finally downloaded the "class materials" (schedule and reading list mainly) and don't actually have high hopes. Maybe I already know too much? Best case is the Spouse and I will be on the same page with things and he can help me out during labour.

My next OB appointment is on Tuesday afternoon. In the morning I go in for a glucose tolerance test before work, checking for gestational diabetes. While I'm certainly swollen, I think that test will come out normal like all the others have.

I will probably do another video on Tuesday. It may just be another day-in-the-life, but hopefully I can get something more interesting done instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment