Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 22, Day 4

Week 22 picture

Week in review

On Monday I returned to the doctor's office to see to the annoying allergic rash from hell. They had no idea what it might be but did prescribe me a stronger steroid cream which seems to be finally working.

Spouse, aka Minister of Output, said he wants to cloth diaper. He's even willing to make the nappies himself if I can find a pattern.

My chiropractor no longer thinks it's a pinched nerve. I'm getting all nice and loose in the shoulders but still have numb fingers. My next step is to try shiatsu.

I broke down and had a new bra fitting at Intimacy. Having the fitting really helped as all three bras I bought were different sizes. She put me in ones that were a little large so there's room to grow and I can wear them for the rest of the pregnancy. Unfortunately, ready-made nursing bras seem like they're out of the question. She recommends coming in a month before I'm due for a fitting and then sending out a bra for a free alteration to a nursing bra. Yes, Virginia, you can get pretty nursing bras in jumbo sizes!

I've started reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory out loud. I cant tell if Sprog is enjoying it, but Spouse seems to.

No comments:

Post a Comment