Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 8

These weeks may be changing once the dispute over gestational age has settled. I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday with the group's RN and it went well. Lots of medical history questions and a run-down of all the test they're going to do. At the end she offered me an ultrasound. She brought the machine in and we tried but all we could see was that I had to pee. So a transvaginal ultrasound has been scheduled for tomorrow.

Spouse was right in his last post, I did tell my mum and the same day too. Her reaction: Wow! Picture every possible way you can say the word "wow" and she probably did that plus a few more. I think she kept expecting us to say we were joking.

I know I said we'd do our first video blog after my prenatal appointment, but yesterday after I came home I was just too tired, nauseous and weepy. I'd like to do it after tomorrow's ultrasound as Spouse is coming to that as well. We'll get our first peek at our half-inch embryo!

No comments:

Post a Comment