Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Excitement

I've been told to record my feelings and as a dutifully well training husband, I've agreed with almost no grumbling at all.

I'm very excited to be having a child with my gorgeous wife. Firstly because I think our genes are superbly suitable for the next generation and secondly because I've always thought that I'd have a child of my own to bring up and learn from as well as teach about the world.

This part of the whole process however is the part I am to blame for; so the only thing I can do is profusely appologise, continually thank and be basically at the beck and call of my wife until it's over. For some reason science hasn't quite worked out how to do a pregnancy time-share yet, so I'm left with massages and chores.

I can't wait to tell people though,

No comments:

Post a Comment