Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Full Term

week 37
I'm 37 weeks today! That's full term, baby, and boy does it feel like it. I've even had cramping today, which I'm sure means nothing other than my body trying to psych me out. I'll probably go for three more weeks. Although at least I know I won't go past October 29th (the due date the OB's office is using) as I've already been informed I'll be induced after 40 weeks.

Work has been so much better already this week. New Guy started on Sunday and has already been doing most of the jobs the students haven't taken. He's even starting on video post-production workflow which means we can knock things out on time for a change! Hell, it actually gives me time to do some of the video too so we can have two work stations going at once. I'm also nearly finished my documentation, not that anyone has looked at it (I know as they told me so in a meeting today.) Hopefully they'll get a chance to review it before I leave in case there are any glaring omissions. And if there are, oh well, I tried.

So, let this be the final countdown

(sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'm a child of the '80s)

No comments:

Post a Comment