Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 12

Well it's week twelve now and we're nearly through the first trimester. Monday is the First Look. I'm getting a bit scared about it. Everything will most likely be fine but I'm still nervous. I really really want this to go well.

On a more positive front, baby went to it's first concert last night. Our friends Walter Sickert and the Army of Broken Toys were in the Rock and Roll Rumble (a Boston battle of the bands) semi-finals. I missed their first show in the contest as it was on a weekday and there's no way I could stay up late and get to work the next day. Even on a Friday I was struggling. I rested some when I got home after my section and even napped a bit in the cab on the way over, but an 11:00 set time was hard. I perked up A LOT during their set though and it was really fantastic (the still lost but that's just due to poor judgment as they clearly rocked everyone's world).

I told three more friends (two band, one bunny) and the reaction was great. Meff was so excited you'd have though it was her's! So I think I've been forgiven for being absent from shows for a while. I can't wait to be able to go to one being fully, openly pregnant. And with luck the OB will say concert decibels will be okay. We need a crazy, scenester, rockin' babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment